Single-use infusion pumps with bolus function
With CareVis BoluS elastomeric pumps for postoperative analgesia, with bolus function and without basal rate, patients can autonomously determine the application of medicine by pressing the bolus button. In order to avoid an overdose, the nominal bolus dose can only be retrieved at defined intervals, named lock-out-time. The lock-out-time is regulated by the flow rate of the additional restrictor at entrance of the bolus reservoir. If the bolus is used before the lock-out-time has elapsed, a proportionally reduced bolus will be administered.
- Pump volume: 60 ml | 100 ml
- Bolus volumes: 0.5 ml | 1.0 ml | 2.0 ml
- Lock-out-time: 5 min | 6 min | 8 min | 10 min | 15 min | 30 min | 60 min
- Luer-Lock patient connector
- Sales unit: 10 pieces | sterile