Single-use infusion pump with bolus function
CareVis Bolus is a Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) pump for the postoperative analgesia. With CareVis Bolus the pain medication is only discontinuously via the patient-controlled bolus.
In order to avoid an overdose, the complete bolus volume can only be self-administered at defined intervals, named lock-out-time. The lock-out-time is regulated by the flow rate of the additional restrictor at entrance of the bolus reservoir. If the bolus is used before the lock-out-time has elapsed, a proportionally reduced bolus will be administered.
- Pump volume: 60 ml | 100 ml
- Bolus volumes: 0.5 ml | 1.0 ml | 2.0 ml
- Lock-out-time: 5 min | 6 min | 8 min | 10 min | 15 min | 30 min | 60 min
- Luer-Lock patient connector
- Sales unit: 10 pieces | sterile