Elastomeric infusion pumps | Single-use infusion pumps
Elastomeric infusion pumps for single-use, work independently from external energy sources, and allow for safe and continuous application of medication in clinics and at home.
The pumping effect is achieved by the positive pressure of the filled elastomeric balloons. The flow rate is regulated by a flow restrictor, which is fixed inside the infusion line, so that programming by doctors or nursing personnel is unnecessary.
CareVis Single-Use Infusion Pump | Sovereign freedom
After the redesign of the elastomeric infusion pumps branded Neofuser, Promecon now combines its extensive portfolio of high-quality portable single-use infusion pumps under the name CareVis.
CareVis elastomeric infusion pumps are characterised by a central, elastomeric balloon, which sits inside a hard and transparent case, with an easily legible flow indicator.
No matter if outpatient or in-patient, in a hospital or other care facility, CareVis provides the benefit of unrestricted mobility, allowing patients to faster regain the maneuverability required in daily life.
according to ISO 80369-6
Features and advantages of CareVis single-use infusion pumps at a glance:
- Safe and easy handling through a closed one-way system
- High flow rate accuracy
- Shockproof hard case to protect the balloon and to eliminate outside interference
- Central, guided balloon for consistent basal flow
- Non-kinking infusion line preventing an infusion stop
- Well readable flow indicator
- Minimal residual volume, for complete drug application
- Bacteria-proof air venting cap - priming via locked cap preventing drippage
- 1.2 µm particle filter, and 0.2 µm air venting filter, to reduce the risk of air embolism and particle contamination
- Alarm, battery, and maintenance free
- Small, easy and discreet for the patient
- Free from latex and phthalate
With our large range of CareVis models, we offer a safe alternative to electronic pump systems for use in diverse therapeutic fields and applications.