Elastomeric infusion pumps | Single-use infusion pumps
Elastomeric infusion pumps for single-use, work independently from external energy sources, and allow for safe and continuous application of medication in clinics and at home. The pumping effect is achieved by the positive pressure of the filled elastomeric balloon. The flow rate is regulated by a flow restrictor, integrated into the infusion line, so that programming by doctors or nursing staff is unnecessary.
CareVis Single-Use Infusion Pump | Sovereign safety
After the redesign of the elastomeric infusion pumps branded Neofuser, Promecon has combined its extensive portfolio of high-quality portable single-use infusion pumps under the brand name CareVis.
CareVis elastomeric infusion pumps are characterised by a central, elastomeric balloon, protected by a hard and transparent case, with an easy to read flow indicator.
No matter if outpatient or in-patient, in a hospital or other care facility, CareVis provides the benefit of unrestricted mobility, allowing patients to faster regain the moveability required in daily life.
according to ISO 80369-6
Features and advantages of CareVis single-use infusion pumps at a glance:
- closed system for single-use for safe and easy handling
- high flow rate accuracy
- drop resistant case to protect the balloon reservoir from external influences
- axial guided balloon expansion for consistent basal flow
- non-kinking infusion line preventing a block of the drug administration
- easy to read indicator to monitor infusion progress
- minimal residual volume, for complete drug administration
- bacteria-proof air venting cap - priming with installed cap preventing drippage
- inline filter (1.2 µm particular filter, and 0.2 µm air filter, to reduce the risk of air embolism and particle contamination
- alarm, battery, and maintenance free
- small, easy and discreet for the patient
- free from latex and phthalate
With our large range of CareVis elastomeric infusion pumps, we offer a safe alternative to electronic pump systems for use in diverse therapeutic fields and applications.