Single-use infusions pump with continuous basal flow and bolus function
CareVis PCA, for patient control analgesia (Patient Controlled Analgesia: PCA), alongside the predetermined, continuous basal rate, is also equipped with a bolus function. The bolus model provides patients an opportunity to administer themselves an additional dose of medicine at defined intervals, named lock-out-time.
The lock-out-time offers a non-manipulative protection from overdosing and is regulated by the flow rate of the additional restrictor at the entrance of the bolus reservoir. If the bolus is used before the lock-out-time has elapsed, a proportionally reduced bolus will be administered.
- Pump volume: 60 ml | 100 ml | 180 ml | 275 ml | 450 ml
- Basal rates: 1 ml/h | 2 ml/h | 4 ml/h | 5 ml/h | 8 ml/h | 10 ml/h | 12 ml/h
- Bolus volumes: 0,5 ml | 1,0 ml | 2,0 ml
- Lock-out-Zeiten: 5 min | 6 min | 8 min | 10 min | 15 min | 30 min | 60 min
- With Luer-Lock patient connector or with NaX-patient connector for the neuraxial application according to ISO 80369-6.
- Sales unit: 10 pieces | sterile