Single-use - T'Lift system - Laparoscopic tissue retraction system
- Provides space and view
- Gently reveals organs and surgical areas
- Percutaneous cannula access without trocar
- Quick adjustment of retraction height
- Allows for lower Trendelenburg position
In minimally invasive surgery fan retractors are often used to reveal surgical areas. These are very efficient, but tie up a trocar and a surgeon's hand.
T'Lift solves this problem. It fixates up to one kilogram independently without a holding hand, requires no separate trocar, and as an additional benefit shortens surgery time.
Video documentation of the T'Lift technique with many application examples was created in collaboration with IRCAD, the university institute for gastrointestinal cancer research in Strasbourg (Institut de Recherche contre le Cancer de l'Appareil Digestif), and is available on the right side of this page.
* Contents: 2 x T'Lift, 1 x introducer, 2 x locking clips