Single-use uterine manipulator in set with manipulator, dilatator and valve plug
Maut60 single-use uterine manipulator is an economic alternative for reusable devices. The device comes pre-assembled for immediate use.
Light weight (180g) makes it easy to handle. With a rotating, anatomic dissection guiding blade, users get optimal uterine mobility in all directions. Flexible, adaptive balloon valve protects the pneumoperitoneum during every phase.
Maut60 is mainly used for total laparoscopic hysterectomies (TLH).
- Tip of the uterine fixation: 6 mm x 35 mm
- Overall length of the uterus fixation: 80 mm
- Maximum width of the dilatator: 6 mm
- Width of the anatomic blade: 40 mm (curved)
- Sterile set available: manipulator with balloon valve, dilator, valve plug/grip
- Sales unit: 10 pieces | sterile