NeutralElectrodes | Grounding Pads | Return Plates
The single-use neutral electrodes consist of a polyacrylic based, highly conductive hydrogel adhesive, which has good skin compatibility. Due to the low skin contact resistance, the heat is kept as low as possible. No hot spots occur, not even during long procedures with monopolar electrodes. The electrode adheres firmly and completely to the skin and can be removed without leavingany residues.
Different shapes guarantee the use for different types of patients.
- Models: non-split electrodes | split electrodes
- Available with pre-attached connecting cable or separate connecting cable
- Connector (device side): without cable | with 6.3 mm jack plug | flat plug, 2-pole
- Sales unit: 50 or 100 pieces, depending on the model | sterile
- Separate connecting cables:
cable: 6.3 mm Jack connector (non-split/ split neutral electrodes)
cable: flat plug 2-pole REM compatible (split neutral electrodes)
cable: flat plug 2-pole not REM compatible (non-split neutral electrodes)
- Sales unit: - model specific - | sterile