Electrosurgical pencil including blade electrode for single use
ActiLine EcoGrip is a high-quality single-use electrosurgical pencil including a blade electrode.
The CUT and COAG buttons are activated by a clear tactile and audible click for an ideal feedback. The slim shape of the pencil with a grip surface allows surgeons to work fatigue-free. The integrated hex lock provides secure protection against rotation.
ActiLine EcoGrip is compatible with the all common HF-devices and fulfills all European and international safety requirements.
- Electrode: 2.4 mm blade electrode with injection molded handle and hex lock
- Suitable for monopolar electrodes with 2.35 mm / 2.4 mm shaft with or without hex lock
- Conditions of the electrodes: with PTFE-coating | without PTFE-coating
- Cable length: 3 m |5 m
- Connector: International, triple standard plug (adapter to other systems available)
- Maximal operating voltage:
Actiline EcoGrip: 5.0 kVp (10 kVp-p) | Actiline EcoGrip N: 4.0 kVp (8 kVp-p)
- Norms (i.a.): IEC60601-1-1:2005 + A1:2012 and IEC60601-2-2:2009
- Sales unit: 100 pieces | sterile